Dienstag, 10. August 2010

Flags, Guns, Money & ... Cops



Done... The Shooting is over and the whole crew done an awesome job... As the preproduction went slightly smooth, the shooting by itself was a littlebit disturbed by technical problems, curious parcour-kids that step out on the roof of our location and call the police into action... So... As they see us shooting they wanted to know who we are, what we do, where is our permission and if the gun in my models hand was doing any harm.
After a while they let us continue with shooting, we were artists, no commercial agency, I had a permission and the gun was a harmless prop... In the end we get some nice shots and I wish to thank all my members for they great enthusiasm to fullfill my vision for the startup-motiv of my new series...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen